Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ahh, artwork!

The Binary Bard has posted a pic on the Creators' Blog of himself standing before The Scream, a very famous masterpiece. I think I might know who created it, but I'm not sure, so I'll spare myself the embarrassment and not guess the wrong answer. Moving on. This must be part of the New Island! Note: I will not call the island by any name, as I am not sure what is called, so for the time being I will refer to it as the New Island. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous while commenting here at the Post. That means use appropriate language, and don't put up anything offending to any person(s). And consider what you write before writing, because whatever you post will NEVER go away. Also, keep in mind that all comments are moderated!