Sunday, November 29, 2009

Reactions

In case you haven't noticed, or have not visited the Post for awhile, I have edited the layout of the blog. Now the bar at the top is tan, matching the rest of the screen. And also I've added reaction buttons beneath each post that ask your opinion if the post was Awesome, Cool, or OK. But, guys, I still haven't gotten any replies for the Guess Where post yet! What's the matter? Is me writing a post in your honor not good enough for you??? Maybe I'll add an extra surprise to get everyone into it. But I will also remind you to leave your name (no real names, please. I believe in privacy and also, it's not safe putting your real name on the Internet), and if you have a blog or site you may include it's web address with your answer and name so that I can include it in the winning post and you can promote your site if, and only if, you win. The Post's email address is poptropica2421@hotmail.com and can be found at the very bottom of the blog. Please, please, please, PLEASE, start submitting your answers! I beg of you!!! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous while commenting here at the Post. That means use appropriate language, and don't put up anything offending to any person(s). And consider what you write before writing, because whatever you post will NEVER go away. Also, keep in mind that all comments are moderated!