Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!


OMG! New island? Check out this pic from the CB of some pirate ship. P.S. Pirates ate my cat. So they're not the nicest people in the world. Hahaha, JK! I don't have a cat. But anyway, pirates are mean. So you decide if you want to hang out with these guys:

ShiverAhoy! We've been sailin' the high seas for more Poptropica adventures! Arr...what be me timbers!
this new port?


And I noticed the name of this picture is Skull Duggery Island! Cool!

(But I'm still afraid of pirates)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous while commenting here at the Post. That means use appropriate language, and don't put up anything offending to any person(s). And consider what you write before writing, because whatever you post will NEVER go away. Also, keep in mind that all comments are moderated!