Monday, June 14, 2010

Passin' the time 'till Skullduggery (only three days, baby, three days!)



I was cruisin' the islands, bored out of my mind, when I decided to head down to Myth to get myself something to eat. I couldn't decide between fish nuggets or honey cake, or water or punch. Nobody was on duty anyway. When Skull comes out, I figured, I won't have to stare at a plastic billboard and wonder, fish or honey? Soon my appetite was completely gone, so I started out and rethought my life.
*Applause*
ANNOUNCER: A TOUCHING PERFORMANCE BY MS. CALM STARFISH, WHO IS DEEPLY TROUBLED BY THE MEMBERSHIP CONTROVERSY AND BY THE WAIT FOR THE UPCOMING ISLAND. WHAT AN ASPIRING YOUNG ACTRESS SHE IS!
CALM: THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I'D PERSONALLY LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY AND-
ANNOUNCER: CALM, CALM, WAIT. YOU DIDN'T WIN AN AWARD.
CALM: *STARES*
ANNOUNCER: YOU DID VERY WELL, BUT THERE WAS NO AWARD TONIGHT. BUT- WAIT, WHERE DID SHE GO?
*CRASHING. SCREAMING. CALM RUNS OUT, SOBBING, AND THROWING RANDOM HEAVY ITEMS AT EVERYONE*
ANNOUNCER: *TO TV CAMERA* SOMEBODY CALL THE COPS! I MEAN, UH, THANKS FOR WATCHING!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous while commenting here at the Post. That means use appropriate language, and don't put up anything offending to any person(s). And consider what you write before writing, because whatever you post will NEVER go away. Also, keep in mind that all comments are moderated!