Sunday, June 6, 2010

Takin' Care of Business



So sorry guys, it has been so long since I have posted! I've been very busy. Before I get started with the four PCB posts I need to cover, I'd like to say thank you to Bleah Brian, for following the Post. Sorry, you aren't the first, *wink wink* PJ. When I read your About Me, I was moved by your love of Jesus Christ and how strongly you believe in him. Right on! Also, I know some of you guys have been waiting for the June monthly story. I'll get to that as soon as I can. Hopefully, tomorrow. Whew, now let's get to the posts. Here they are:



It's a cold day in Hades' Kingdom
Have you ever told a friend to "Stay Cool" when you leave school for the summer? Winter Blast gum will help you keep your summer promises. You can create your own summer snow blizzard. No one will be as cool as you.

For those of you that thought that we wouldn't get a new pop gum flavor until the Underworld freezes over, take a look in the store. This new frosty flavor will cool off those tongues that have been blowing lots of fire bubbles.



Sneak Peek of a Rusty Robot
I received special instruction to reveal to you this mysterious image. Be wise. With this small piece of information you could save the future of Poptropica. Your mission, for now, is to wait patiently until further notice.




And you thought green vegetables were scary...
Here's a sneak peek at some creepy beasts that might be appearing on a future Poptropica island. Which one do you think is scarier? Vote in our poll on the sidebar!



Mythology Surfers!
It's summertime, so grab your sunscreen, surfboards, and hit the beach!

These outfits are now available in the store, so choose your Mythology Surfer style: Zeus, Hades, or Poseidon.



So sorry no pics, that's what the link is for. I put pictures as often as I can to match the posts, but for some reason, it didn't work this time. Oh weeeeell.

1 comment:

  1. I always get goose-bumps when every somebody in blogworld says my name! LOL I dont know why!
    Im looking forward to your upcomin' posts and stories. :)
    -PJ

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous while commenting here at the Post. That means use appropriate language, and don't put up anything offending to any person(s). And consider what you write before writing, because whatever you post will NEVER go away. Also, keep in mind that all comments are moderated!