Tuesday, July 13, 2010

100th Post-and shark costumes

Happy hundredth post to me, happy hundredth post to me! (I would keep singing, but I'd rather not embarrass myself) Yes, it's true. I must share my special post with a new PCB post, but to what better use should it be put?

Sink your teeth into these shark costumes
Have you had a chance to try out the new Hammerhead Shark costume in the Poptropica Store? I thought about it, but I couldn't bear to look at myself in the mirror. What would my shark parents think?

Don't forget, there are lots more neat ways to dress up like your favorite ocean predator in Poptropica. Also available in the store is this mean-looking Tiger Shark:



You don't need credits for all the fishy fun. On Shark Tooth Island, a street vendor will give you this snazzy dorsal fin, free of charge!



And, of course, you can always visit the lowest level of the Shark Museum on Shark Tooth Island and costumize the most handsome museum employee around.



All this neat shark stuff -- it's almost enough to get me to crack a smile! Almost.

END OF PCB POST

1 comment:

Please be courteous while commenting here at the Post. That means use appropriate language, and don't put up anything offending to any person(s). And consider what you write before writing, because whatever you post will NEVER go away. Also, keep in mind that all comments are moderated!