Friday, July 16, 2010

The Fun Begins

Hello, and welcome to Calm Starfish's Super Amazing Incredibly Awesome Poptropica Partay! However, I regret to inform you that I am required to update you members about the newest PCB post: A Steamworks surprise is coming up for you members. Ugh, there. I said it. Now that that's out of the way, we can have a good time just as promised. Let's go!



First, I will choose one RANDOM member of the audience. *Coughs*

*Friendly Goose stands, tries to be inconspicuous while reading off an index card*
Friendly: Um, I will, er, volunteer, Clam.
Me: Calm!
Friendly (irritated) Well you wrote Clam!
Me: Whatever. Get up here!
*Friendly climbs up onto stage and stands next to me*
Friendly: So... What do I do?
Me: I want you to put on this blindfold-
Friendly: Say what?
Me: -Ride this bicycle sidesaddle with no handlebars-
Friendly: Huh?
Me: -And recite the Greek alphabet every other letter. Backwards.
Friendly: ...
Me: Alright! Hop to it!
Friendly: How about I ride the right way, no blindfold, and say the regular alphabet?
Me: NO! That's boring!
Audience: Yeah! Do it! Don't chicken out!
Friendly (glaring): Thanks, guys.
*Friendly allows me to tie blindfold on her, climbs onto bike, and rides it steadily for about two seconds. Suddenly she hits a hole in the wooden floor, and is launched off the bike, into the crowd*
Me: Ooh, that's gotta hurt!

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous while commenting here at the Post. That means use appropriate language, and don't put up anything offending to any person(s). And consider what you write before writing, because whatever you post will NEVER go away. Also, keep in mind that all comments are moderated!