Thursday, December 17, 2009

The christmas present competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is THE incredible flipper... again!!!! Please read all of the 3 posts before you read this one other wise you will be confused and you will complain because we didn't tell you about the santa situation, and then we will call our good friends the aliens from planet 51 and we shall all be killed because we are not cockroaches and because you did not read our other posts so if I were you I would stop reading this one (come back later or else) and read the other ones *Gasp* you ead the title which you probably did I was just making sure so you are not confused (Other wise what I just explained will come true) but we are having a Christmas present competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So far calm starfish has got a Giant Inflatable FLIP Flop from me, I Got an Awesome (To go with the rest of my awesomeness, refer back to my first column to find out how awesome I am) wallet with wait for it... My first initial on it from CS (Calm Starfish)!!!!!!!!! All you have to do to be in the running for the grand prize (We still need to figure out what it is) is post what you got for Christmas, or what you want for Christmas. It can be awesome just like me or OK (In a good way) just like mad mosquito (Santa, again refer back to our last columns) or ____ like Calm Starfish. (This is Calm- hold on a second! You can either comment, or email us (see script at the bottom of the blog) to submit your gifts! You may or may not be mentioned. Seriously. Do not get your hopes up. Did that get you last time? In the guess where column? You did not reply to me even though I gave you an easy one? Do you hate me that much? You really made me sad!! Thanx a lo, you got me all worked up!! UUUUGGGHHHH!! *Sob) You just heard from calm starfish who is now an emotional wreck thanks to you and who also rudely interupted me. Oh well. The Incredible Flipper Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous while commenting here at the Post. That means use appropriate language, and don't put up anything offending to any person(s). And consider what you write before writing, because whatever you post will NEVER go away. Also, keep in mind that all comments are moderated!