Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Counterfeit Island-Awesome!

As you can see, "awesome" is one of Incredible's and my favorite words! I just finished Counterfeit Island in one sitting using early access. Unfortunately, these passes are a steep price of 500 credits. My Calm Starfish account will have to wait until 1/4/10 when the island comes out for real before playing, because that account does not have enough credits. I had to use another account of mine, Friendly Goose, to get the early access. It was worth it! Probably the most awesome island of all! If any of you need help with the island I would be more than happy to give you a hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous while commenting here at the Post. That means use appropriate language, and don't put up anything offending to any person(s). And consider what you write before writing, because whatever you post will NEVER go away. Also, keep in mind that all comments are moderated!