Thursday, December 17, 2009

That was Incredible!!! (Now you know what I have to deal with)

That last post was from probably the most AWESOME and HILARIOUS and INSANE person I have ever met in my entire__years! (Sorry-not telling you my age!) Incredible Flipper has been on the blog for a while but she finally posted the first time. Awesome!!!!! OK, what else... I totally forgot what I was gonna say. Oh yeah, now I- HOLY COW!!! WHAT JUST HAPPENED? SANTA CLAUS JUST APPEARED! HE LOOKS ANGRY! AHHH! WHAT IF HE STEALS ALL THE FOOD FROM MY FRIDGE? WHAT WILL I DO THEN??????? HELP...

1 comment:

Please be courteous while commenting here at the Post. That means use appropriate language, and don't put up anything offending to any person(s). And consider what you write before writing, because whatever you post will NEVER go away. Also, keep in mind that all comments are moderated!