Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fish-shaped fountain? New characters?

Well, look at that! Proof that Reality TV (or, it could be something else) is indeed coming out! Yay!!! Here are two recent posts from the Creators' Blog:


Fish, my favorite kind of fountain...
You'll never believe what I saw on my adventures recently. A real fountain in the shape of a fish! Have I ever told you how much I love fish? I think I will like this new island a lot!


And...



New Characters, New Island!
Can you guess what this new island will be about?



Once again, I must ask you to visit the Creators' Blog if you would like to view the pics that come with the posts. I'll ask that for every time I can't display a picture from that blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous while commenting here at the Post. That means use appropriate language, and don't put up anything offending to any person(s). And consider what you write before writing, because whatever you post will NEVER go away. Also, keep in mind that all comments are moderated!