Friday, January 8, 2010

New Creators' Blog Post

Getting Boar-ed?
As a hermit I try to avoid meeting people but sometimes it's hard to find a place to be alone. When I reached this island in the middle of the ocean, I figured I was the only person around for miles. I soon realized this place is full of some of the craziest people I've ever seen! Why would anyone run around with a jar of water on their head? It seems dangerous, especially when there's an angry boar out to get you. I'm going to monitor the situation and see what I can find out.


-Creators' Blog

That was a post by Hazmat Hermit. It comes with a picture, which I didn't copy because I don't know how and you'll have to just view it at the Creators' Blog. Sorry for any inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous while commenting here at the Post. That means use appropriate language, and don't put up anything offending to any person(s). And consider what you write before writing, because whatever you post will NEVER go away. Also, keep in mind that all comments are moderated!