Saturday, March 13, 2010

The New Miniquest!

Yes! It is out! *Applause* ...For 250 credits. *Boos, throws soda cans at CS* Hey! I don't make the rules! I'm just as disappointed as the rest of you! Looks like I'll have to use another character of mine. :-( Hopefully I can finish it soon. It looks totally fun. That Dr. Hare-I'd be ready to defeat him any day! Wish me luck! *Silence. Cricket chirps* Fine! *Bursts into sobs* Forget the rest of YOU! When I save the Poptropica world again, you are all gonna PAY!

Calm Starfish just had a nervous breakdown. She will return as soon as her psychiatrist returns from a retreat in Finland. Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. lol. Yes, I bought it, I wish I didn't though!! *sniff sniff* I totally should used a different character, now poor PJ has no credits. It was realllllyyyyy easy.
    -PJ

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous while commenting here at the Post. That means use appropriate language, and don't put up anything offending to any person(s). And consider what you write before writing, because whatever you post will NEVER go away. Also, keep in mind that all comments are moderated!