Monday, March 15, 2010

Poptropicans who care, please read! (Donate a Poptropican)

Alright, I am creating a charity contest. Two free Poptropica accounts (they do not come with membership). One is a boy, the other is a girl. Below I will list their user names and other information. You are asking yourself, that's cool, but what up with the title? Well, thx for asking strange anonymous voice in my head. I'm not the only one who has to be charitable! You can donate a Poptropican too! Just email the Post with the user name and password of your account. It cannot have been used i.e., no island quests completed, no purchased credits, no gadgets or clothes from the store. It is a good way to lessen the stress of having to remember a bunch of info about your account. If you want any of these accounts, please email the Post to claim it. I will reply, giving you the password. Here are the user names:

FEMALE
AGE- 14 NAME- STRIPED KNUCKLE USER NAME- riptide600

MALE
AGE-8 NAME-CHILLY WHALE USER NAME- satyr600

If you haven't already noticed, both user names are related to the Percy Jackson books, which I am reading now and they are AWESOME!

Email the Post at poptropica2421@hotmail.com to claim an account.

3 comments:

  1. Concerning your question, Sure. It is your blog, you post what you want, and thanks for asking me.
    For me, writing walkthroughs aren't the most fun thing to blog about. I would rather write a story.
    -PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. my user is patacese and my pass is facsta

    ReplyDelete
  3. my password: sandy
    User: thymetime

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous while commenting here at the Post. That means use appropriate language, and don't put up anything offending to any person(s). And consider what you write before writing, because whatever you post will NEVER go away. Also, keep in mind that all comments are moderated!